Happiness is something that each one of us has the potential to experience, but often our habitual ways of thinking take us in the opposite direction. This engaging series of classes will teach critical lessons about some of the habits of happy people that will enrich our life’s experience.
We will explore several meditations and ways of thinking that uplift the mind and how by carrying these into our day we can maintain a light, joyful attitude whatever life throws our way. Everyone is welcome to attend these classes. No previous experience is necessary.
From 3 August to 25 September, these drop-in classes are offered in the following locations:
- East Fremantle (Kadampa Meditation Centre, 158 Canning Highway) – 7pm Mondays
- East Fremantle (Kadampa Meditation Centre, 158 Canning Highway) – 11am Fridays
- Kingsley (Meerlinga Children and Family Centre, 48 Peregrine Drive) – 7pm Wednesdays
- Lesmurdie (Falls Farm, 41 Cagney Way) – 7pm Wednesdays
- Rockingham (Westerly Family Centre, 27 Westerley Way, Cooloongup) – 7pm Tuesdays
There is no need to book for these classes. Please just go along to the venue.
The class fee is $15.
To ensure everyone is kept as safe as possible, we ask you to please:
- attend the class only if you are in good health;
- practice good hygiene and physical distancing, while onsite. Hand santiser will be available if you wish to use it; and
- help our volunteer team with a little cleaning if you’re able – wiping down and santising touch points and other surfaces.
If you have any questions about these classes, please contact us at email@example.com or call 9339 1553.